- Bitcasa grows by 13 percent since open beta launch
- Flipboard launches web version, only user-created magazines for now
- Microsoft bumps up the Storage limit for Office 365 to 50GB
- Blackberry Z10 and Q10 Unlocked handsets available in US, Z30 in UK
- Botnet was used to steal credentials from 2 million accounts globally
A bug Windows Phone 8 was discovered, for its text messaging feature. Thankfully, there is workaround available as well.
When you compose to send a voice message, and edit it before sending it, the phone automatically adds a second name(quite literally) to the list. The message sending eventually fails and gives an error. Turns out, the second name added to the list is actually the Second name/Surname/Last name of the original recipient.
It happens only when the People Hub is set to Display names by Last,First order, if you reverse(First,Last) it, it solves the issue. But if this doesn’t solve it for you, you will have to wait for Microsoft to roll out an update. If you wish to check in more details regarding this bug, read Todd 4 Tech.
Source: Todd 4 Tech