Thank you for showing interest in Techstagram!
With the expansion of technology from desktops to mobile phones, you should make sure you can reach as many people possible. Start writing and we help you contribute reaching out to some portion these people. It’s as simple as that 🙂
We are open to contributions from everyone.
Just some guidelines we require to be followed to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our readers’ expectations.
You may send your submissions to email@example.com. However, we strongly recommend you go through our guidelines first.
Topics we are interested in
- Cloud Computing
- Information Security
- Internet of Things
- IT Business
- Social Media
PS: We like to focus more on information based content as opposed to news based pieces.
- Blog has to be at least 1000 words
- Please avoid self-promotion & marketing
- Do not overuse bold, italics and exclamation marks
- Do not use affiliate links
- We allow 1 link from author byline to your website homepage
- Use at least 2 high authority (highly relevant) outbound links for every 500 words to link your source (No wiki)
- Use only royalty free Images. Attribution and Link to Original Image (s) is Mandatory
- Video (s) will only be posted in the form of embeds. You may provide embed codes
- Content has to be original and should not be plagiarized in any form. Content will be checked for duplication. Plagiarism will result in rejection, removal of blog if already published, and we may not accept future submissions
- Post that has already been published (Print or Online) will NOT be considered
- Once published on Techstagram, the same post cannot be
- Please Double check for any typos, grammar errors, spelling errors, facts, accuracy, names, dates, attributions and outbound links before sending it over
After 3 contributions, we will allow a link from within the blog to a website inner page (depending on the relevancy of course). This is beside the link we provide from the byline.
By submitting, you Agree to the following Legal terms:
- We reserve the right to reject a submission at our sole discretion
- We reserve the right to edit the post
- We retain the ownership of your submitted post
- You are the sole author of the blog
- You state that the post doesn’t violate the rights of any third parties
- If your post includes names, photos, or other identifying information about other persons, you state that you have their permission to include this information.
- We reserve the right to decide the publishing date
Send your blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org